Call Anytime 925-313-0200
You found your own buyer, “no Realtor involved.”
Now, what do you do? We can help you with the paperwork!
PAPERWORK ASSISTANCE for $2,950
Congratulations on getting the offer! However, first off we need to get the offer written into a legally binding contract. We can help you with this! We will sit down with you and the buyer to write and explain the Real Estate Sales Agreement. We will also help you do the disclosure documents and answer questions about your contractual obligations to protect you legally. A licensed attorney is on staff.
What We Do at Help-U-Sell Golden Homes
- We sit down with you and help you fill out the paperwork required to sell your home. A licensed Realtor will be handling the construction of the Real Estate Sale Agreement so that you will leave with a legal and binding written contract.
- We will go over your Real Estate Purchase Agreement in detail, making sure that you and your buyer are aware of your individual responsibilities.
- We will help you fill out the disclosure documents including ones for smoke detectors, water heater, and lead disclosure statements.
- We can also be your agent and oversee the sale. This includes preparing all written documents, inspections, amendments, repair requests, contingencies and removal of contingencies, and seeing the sale through escrow.
- You pay for what you want to be done, whether it is one form or the entire transaction.
If your buyer is purchasing your home with a loan, it is important that they have a written contract that is recognized by the lender. Once your buyer is committed to making an offer, it is important to have a legal and binding contract in place as soon as possible. Having someone experienced with Real Estate rules and regulations construct the purchase agreement will help you have a successful and timely closing.
You don’t have to be listed through Help-U-Sell Golden Homes. We can help ALL For Sale By Owners.
A real estate transaction can be complex and involves many parties and documents. When buying or selling a home, you should do your homework, be sure to read all documents involved in the transaction and seek professional advice in the event that you do not fully understand any aspect of your transaction.
We do recommend that you consider the full representation of services from Help-U-Sell Golden Homes. In 2013, only 9% of homes sales in the United States were FSBO, and they averaged a lower sale price than those sold with the help of a real estate agent. Our services still save you thousands. See how much you could save using our Seller Savings Calculator. Whichever service you choose, we are here to help you.